GOST standards in Russia, and so on. However, the most popular standards of manufacturing tube clamps should be DIN German standards. Actually most of the standards of clamps in the above countries are conform to DIN standards, experts mostly reference the German standards while write the corresponding standards for their country. So I want to introduce the types of tube clamps according to different German standards, these types are not only used in Germany, but also widely used in differently industries all over the world.
The clamps I want to introduce are as below:
- Hydraulic tube clamps according to DIN 3015
Tube clamps according to standard DIN 3015 are called stauff clamps in some places, because Stauff is the most famous manufacture of these kinds of clamps. There are three main series:
1) Standard series hydraulic pipe clamps according to DIN 3015 part 1. They are designed for tubes under normal mechanical pressure or normal vibration, for tube size from O.D 6mm to 102 mm.
2) Heavy duty clamps according to DIN 3015 part 2. This type is designed for fastening and installing pipes and tubes under high mechanical pressure. Heavy duty pipe clamps can prevent the movements of the hydraulic pipes under vibration, they are fit for pipe size from O.D 6 mm to 508 mm.
3) Double clamps according to DIN 3015 part 3. This type of hydraulic pipe clamps is designed with two hole in one clamp, can fasten two pieces of tubes together. Double pipe clamps are designed for tube size up to 42 mm.
- Metal/steel pipe clamps according to DIN 3567. These types including two different series covering all standard metric and imperial diameters between 20 mm and 521 mm /.79 inch and 20.51 inch, which are DIN 3567 type A, and DIN 3567 type B. Type A with two bolts and round ends. Type B with three bolts and round ends, elongated in one side.
- Metal piping clamps according to DIN 1592 and DIN 1593. These tube clamps are designed with two different series: with single-ended design and double ended design. Metal tube clamps cover all standard metric and imperial diameters between 5,5 mm and 115 mm /.22 inch and 4.53 inch.
Hydraulic wrenches range from the most common household types to specialty types.Check out the website that specializes in wrenches at https://www.atwwren.com for details.
Or contact us
Company Name: Hang Zhou WREN Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 24, Xingxing Road, Linping, Hang Zhou, China
Tel: +86 571 8811 5720