Due to my plumbing background I can tell you what things you need to consider before you go ahead and take that much-needed step to improve your health and protect your pocket-book.
These are some things you should consider
- Does the system effectively remove chlorine
- How long before the filters need replacing
- How easy is it to replace the filters in your system
- Does your system come with “DIY” step by step instructions
- Is the system backed by a local secure company
In my experience systems that require you to remove the cartridge housing to change the filter requires much more work, and mess, than the “Kwik-Change” system available from the link below. It’s my estimation that changing the filter is the last thing people think about when purchasing an RO system on price alone.
These are the steps you need to follow
- Purchase your RO system – keeping in mind the maintenance of it
- Install the system – yourself if you have good instructions or hire someone
- Maintain the system – replace the filters at the recommended intervals – consider purchasing the replacement filters when you buy your system
If you are interested in ro water purification system, please check our website at
https://www.qileegroup.com for details.
Or contact us
Tel: +86 021 5169 7580
Phone: +86 13817134452 &+86 13817145452 &+86 13918724674
Contact person: Xia Miao
Add: Room 412, Xianglu Building, No. 3009, Gudai Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China